Wednesday, May 31, 2017

This is our doll collection!



While I was antiquing in Cape May, I picked up a Pleasant Company AG.  It looks like Samantha.




This is Toodles.  She was made in 1961.  I bought her a 6 month baby dress that fits her nicely.  She's also wearing satin Christening shoes that fit perfectly.  I have her original dress, but it is very dirty and fragile.  One day I hope to make her a pretty 1960s style dress, but for now, an inexpensive store-bought one will do.



She has very unusual eyes.  Unfortunately, time has turned them yellow, but they are what's called follow me eyes...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Large 1950s Fashion Dolls

This is my small group of large 50s fashion dolls:      The one on the left say 376 13 eyes on the back of her head. She looks like a M...