Friday, January 12, 2018

Large 1950s Fashion Dolls

This is my small group of large 50s fashion dolls:


     The one on the left say 376 13 eyes on the back of her head. She looks like a Miss Revlon clone. Her make up was terrible, so I'm in the process of giving her a face up. I need to put benzoyl peroxide on her face, cover with plastic wrap, and put her in the sun. I removed a lot of it with acetone, but it didn't get it all.
     Next to her is Miss Revlon! Cissy is next to her!
     Next to Cissy is a doll with 14R on the back of her head. Many doll companies used this mold. I think this one in a Sayco Miss America doll.
     Next to Miss America is...is... - I have no idea. She has no markings. She in jointed at the neck, shoulders, and hips only. She has a blonde poodle cut. Her hands have carefully painted nails. Her face reminds me of a Deluxe Reading doll. I asked Miss Beauty Parlor if it's anyone she knows, but she's not telling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Large 1950s Fashion Dolls

This is my small group of large 50s fashion dolls:      The one on the left say 376 13 eyes on the back of her head. She looks like a M...