Friday, July 14, 2017

Little Miss Beauty Parlor

What do you do when you find an old Little Miss Beauty Parlor with no clothes? (Poor thing)  You make her a rockabilly doll!


She has awesome sleep eyes...


Although, ever since I brought her home, I think she and Toodles have been up to something...


!!!!




Just kidding!









After her rockabilly modeling session, she goes back into the baby dress I got her and gently comb out her up-do.  My hallway is not lit very well so the photo quality isn't so good...


Here are a few cute ones that Dom took...
^ My brother says this one reminds him of The Shining!  He's so mean.















4 comments:

  1. Hi! I think I have a Toodles doll. Is there a way I can contact you to send some pictures of her? Maybe you can tell me if it is Toodles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm new to this doll thing, but I would love to see her! If you have a pinterest page that you could put her on, that is not on private setting, maybe you could copy and paste the address. I love Toodles!

      Delete
  2. Ok I created a public Pinterest board. Hopefully this link will work. :)

    https://www.pinterest.com/pin/205687907965767399/

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is definitely 100% Toodles! Oh my gosh! That cute face! I noticed she has the yellowed discoloration in her eyes like mine does. I'm hoping to one day find a cure. Be careful taking her to a doll hospital. Don't let them replace her "follow me eyes" with regular ones!

    ReplyDelete

Large 1950s Fashion Dolls

This is my small group of large 50s fashion dolls:      The one on the left say 376 13 eyes on the back of her head. She looks like a M...