Thursday, July 20, 2017

Vogue Ginny



http://www.dollinfo.com/featuredoll1.htm
This Ginny doll is my favorite.  She's probably from 1955 because she has a walking feature with her head turning side to side and her legs making a walking motion when moved.  Her knees are not jointed.  To read more about Ginny dolls, this is a great site listed under the picture.
Here is a picture of her back...




Below is a picture of Miss Ginny. 


And here is a vogue Ginny baby with one of my many Teddy bears...


And now for a  Vogue Ginny doll and her clone by a company called New Bright. Can you guess which is which?


Here are some Ginnys from the 80s. I did a side by side comparison with my 50s Ginny:





I did sell this blonde bubble cut Ginny on ebay. 

The doll below is a Vogue doll from the 70s, but I'm not sure if she is Ginny:


One of her eyes is a little foggy even though I dosed her eyes with alcohol to kill any chance of fungus. I also treated her eyes with sewing machine oil. I have her for sale on etsy.

I love all of these dolls, but I only want one example of each while I focus on Bru Jne!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Large 1950s Fashion Dolls

This is my small group of large 50s fashion dolls:      The one on the left say 376 13 eyes on the back of her head. She looks like a M...