Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Dolls in Kilts

I'm hoping to make a bag piper doll for my husband (he plays the bag pipes in a band) once I get my basement prepared for a kiln. In the meantime I collect dolls in kilts for fun.  This little cutie came from a flea market for about $3.



Her spats are made of felt and are adorable!


I found this picture on Etsy: 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/468224833/vogue-doll-company-collector-series-from?ref=market


So it appears this little cutieis a clone of a 1977 Vogue Ginny doll!  Nice!  

Here are a couple of 4" non jointed plastic dolls made in Hong Kong...


This strange old plastic figurine came with some kind of Smuggler brand scotch. Isn't he funny?  My husband inherited this thing from his father. 





Speaking of my husband, here's a picture of my sweetie...


The complete formal uniform is in this picture....







No comments:

Post a Comment

Large 1950s Fashion Dolls

This is my small group of large 50s fashion dolls:      The one on the left say 376 13 eyes on the back of her head. She looks like a M...