Thursday, August 10, 2017

Ideal

Saucy Walker ?


This hard plastic 50s doll was a real find at the thrift shop.  Her dress is a little extravagant.  I'm hoping to make some new 50s style school dresses for her.


She has an unusual mouth.  It's open and actually has a tongue inside.


Toni


This is a P-93 doll that was made between 1949 and 1953.  She's 21".  These dolls were used to advertise toni's home permanents.  Her hair is a nylon wig and is pretty rough shape.



They say the larger Toni dolls can wear the American Girl Doll clothes, and other 18" doll clothes.  Here she is next to Addy.


Toni only has a weird slip that I don't think was hers originally.  I put a blue ribbon around the waist to make it look more dress like.  I guess if I get a new wig, it would be an 18" doll wig.



  Addy is wearing a pair of up-cycled baby overalls that I'm working on.  I'm disappointed in the front.  I have several other sets of baby overalls to work with...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Large 1950s Fashion Dolls

This is my small group of large 50s fashion dolls:      The one on the left say 376 13 eyes on the back of her head. She looks like a M...